Cell 3116 or How to Marry a Loser Without Even Trying
- North Dallas Gazette Weekly - I spoke with the Gazette about my motivation for writing this book.
- Hollywood The Write Way - In a recent interview with Hollywood The Write Way I discuss writing the most challenging chapters in the book, following my intuition, and why I'm a huge fan of Sci Fi!
- GalleyCat.com - Controversial? You decide. Read my interview with GalleyCat.com
- EURWeb - Be sure to check out my love and relationships column on Eurweb, Dee Sanderson's Relationship Reality Checks. This week it's all about Cleaning House!
- SingleEditon.com - Solo Spotlight. Read my interesting Q&A with Single Edition about not settling for Mr. Not So Right, staying friends with an ex and more.
- ELLE Magazine - I spoke with ELLE about how texting, sexting, and the digital age are changing monogamy and the face of modern-day marriage in the article "To Catch A Cheat."
- Black Pearls Magazine - An Intimate Conversation about my motivation for writing "How To Marry A Loser..."
- www.leimertparkbookfair.com - The Fourth Annual Leimert Park Village Book Fair - June 2010
- Read Across America - March 2, 2010 @ 2pm - Dee will join a host of celebrities, athletes, and educators at the Compton Unified School District for the 12th Annual Read Across America; reading children's literature to over 1,200 students. In California, Read Across America will be observed on Tuesday, March 2, in honor of Dr. Seuss's birthday. The theme for Read Across America 2010 is "Serve Up a Good Book!"
- 41st Annual NAACP Celebrity Golf Challenge - February 25, 2010 - Hosted by NFL Legend Michael Strahan at Trump National Golf Course, Palos Verdes, CA
- CafeMochaRadio - Music-driven talk show with Hosts MC Lyte, Loni Love, and Angelique - June 2010
- Coffee with an Author - Talk Radio with host Naomi Giroux - Monday March 15, 2010
- Authors Read - Talk Radio with host Lillian Brummet - February 12, 2010
- The Diva's House - Talk Radio with host The Literary Diva - January 31, 2010
- Conversations LIVE! - Talk radio with host Cyrus Webb - January 5, 2010
- How To Marry A Loser Without Even Trying is a book that so many women should read... It's a story most women and men can relate to in a lot of ways. This book puts the spotlight on one woman's story and for that reason many women will be able to connect with the story and with Dee. It's a guide of "what not to do and think before you leap". It's a book that will resonate in our families of women for years to come. Well done. - The Literary Diva
- Cell 3116 or: How To Marry a Loser is one of the funniest books I've had the pleasure of reading. Throughout the book Sanderson humorously details the dozen "red flags" or "warning signs" women should look out for in their relationships. Sanderson has a great talent for writing, style is very lighthearted and her story flows from chapter to chapter. I'm definitely looking forward to more books from her! - Shawn James, The Amateur Film Critic